Kimba at Stay Sane Inside Insanity has chosen to Interview Me (read her interview here). If you'd also like to be interviewed, leave me a post & check out the "rules" below!
Here are her questions and my answers:
1. You've just been given $1000. What are you going to spend it on?
I would probably spend it on paying student loans, but that isn't very fun. So, instead, I would use it to pay for my airfare to England. I have long wanted to go there. See my next answer.
2. Where would you like to visit that you've never been to?
I would love to visit England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Going to those countries would be my dream trip and I would want to stay for ages and ages.
3. If you could instantly be given a talent, which would you choose?
I would love to be able to sing and sing opera, like Renee Fleming (and then I could duet with Josh Groban!). Isn't it beautiful?
4. Where did you last dine out & what did you order?
This afternoon I had lunch with my sister and father at one of our favorite restaurants/diner, Ferguson's. The diner scenes in Benny & Joon, starring Johnny Depp, were filmed at Ferguson's. They have great, inexpensive food. I had the half-order of French Toast with Bacon. Even the half-order is a ton of food. They use big, thick bread and lots of cinnamon. I like tons of syrup. Soooo good! I also had chocolate milk.
5. Do you subscribe to any magazines? Which ones?
I subscribe to Every Day with Rachael Ray (my favorite), Cooks Illustrated, Taste of Home, and Entertainment Weekly. I think that's it. I only subscribe to Entertainment Weekly because I got a free 8 week subscription when I purchased a movie and I haven't canceled, even though it has been a year and a half! Silly me!
Thanks, Kimba! Kimba and I share a birthday and a love of all things Regency England.
If you want to continue, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.