Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrrr!!!! Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Today is Talk Like A Pirate Day! I love Pirates (of the Captain Jack/Will Turner type---did you see Will by the end of Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End???).


There are lots of fun things online and here are a few I enjoy:

Get a Pirate name here.
Songs to sing here.


Visit the Talk Like A Pirate page for lots of great ways to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I also recommend watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, which is one of my favorite movies.

You can read this blog in Pirate Speak here.



How do you celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day?

What are your favorite POTC (all 3 movies) lines?

Have a Pirate-y Day! Arrrr!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will by the end? one word, YUMMY. lol, I think we talked about that after right? All manly and stuff. rawwwrr lol

Anonymous said...

Pirats :) My son love pirats - ha alwas want to play with me :)