Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Quizzes

I'm tired today, so this is what I have been up to. Here are a few quiz results:

These two go together, I think.

You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...


I LOVE to cook.

Your Inner Retro Girl Is

1950s Domestic Diva


---------------------------------------


You Are a Classic Beauty!

You have a timeless beauty that looks great in every decade
Instead following trends, you stick to what works
And this means you never skimp on your beauty routine
Upside? Your classic looks tends to attract gentlemen - not boys.

I don't know about having any beauty, but bring on the Gentlemen!

---------------------------------------


You Are Winter!

Intelligent
Serious
Cozy
Calm
Shy


---------------------------------------

No comments: