Monday, April 14, 2008

Bones is Back!

One of my favorite tv shows, Bones, began again tonight at 9pm! I meant to post about it but forgot because we had a guest for dinner and I just taped the show. I watched it just a few minutes ago and it was, as always, hilarious and interesting! I am so glad it is back!

I only began watching this show last spring, but it quickly became one of my all-time favorites, with fantastic, quirky characters, fabulous plots, and excellent writing. David Boreanez and Emily Deschanel as FBI Agent Seeley Booth and Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan, respectively, are superb as the leads and have great chemistry. I wish there were more than 6 5 episodes left this season!


Are you a Bones fan?

2 comments:

Dapoppins said...

I missed it. I keep forgetting that the writers strike is over ans something interesting might be on tv again.

Lady Jane said...

I know! It is sort of hard to remember, but exciting still. I'm just sad that there are only a few episodes of my favorite shows left. :) But at least we get to see some new ones!