Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twilight Links

Here are some Twilight links I have enjoyed today and thought I would pass on.

Here are two from Blast Magazine---Warning! If you haven't read the series or Breaking Dawn you might not want to read them:
I don't think I could pick out my Top 10 Twilight series moments yet. I'll have to think about them.

And here is a great article from WSJ.com about how True Love Waits in the Twilight Saga.

And for my friend, Lady Lori, MTV's Twilight Tuesday: Jackson Rathbone Explains Jasper's Angst And Edward's Attraction

Here are the Twilight Saga books:
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)
Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

And here is what I wrote after I read Twilight for the first time.

Take some Twilight quizzes through here.



Official movie website here.
Author Stephenie Meyer's website is here.

Here is the trailer for the film!

Official Twilight the Movie trailer in HD

No comments: