Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bella!

If book characters were real people, we would celebrate their birthdays. So, today I'm celebrating Bella Swan's birthday!

Bella is the main character in one of my favorite series, the Twilight Saga. If you haven't read the four books, I highly recommend them. The titles are:

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)
Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

The Twilight film comes out 21 November 2008 and stars Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen and Kristen Stewart as Bella. I can't wait for it.

My posts on the Twilight Saga are here.
Author Stephenie Meyer's website is here.
And here are links to a couple of my favorite Twilight world websites:
Twilight Lexicon (Bella's bio here---beware spoilers!)
bellaandedward.com



Happy Birthday, Bella!

Photobucket

No comments: