Monday, January 21, 2008

And the Winner Is . . .!

Congratulations to Denise, the winner of my little Jane Austen Contest to celebrate the kick-off of PBS' The Complete Jane Austen Season. I pulled Denise's name randomly out of my blue English teapot and she wins a copy of the 1995 Sense & Sensibility starring Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet (not a PBS version!) and some loose leaf English Evening tea, and some other little things.

Congratulations, Denise! Please send your address and e-mail to me at TheLadyJane@gmail.com! I will be sending your prize this week. :)

(Sorry, the prize doesn't include my Union Jack Bag! :) lol)

Thank you to Kimba, Lizzie, Karen in Maryland, Luthien84, Susan, and Elizabeth who all visited and entered! I appreciate all your visits and comments! Come back soon for another contest!

No comments: