As I was on my Josh Groban concert trip, I didn't have the time/ability to write a post, and since I have been home, I have spent a lot of time at the lake. So, here is my rather tardy post.
Here are the rules:
This Nice award is for those blogger's who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.This is a difficult choice because there are so many nice people out there!
Here are 7 very nice people, in no particular order:
1. Angel at Woman Honor Thyself: She is one of my best blog friends and always gives such encouraging comments. She is steadfast and true!
2. Anna of A Rose By Any Other Name, even though she is on a blogging break. She is a very sweet person and we share a taste in paintings.
3. Nan at American Daughter: She is one of the nicest people I have met online, always encouraging, and very much a lady!
4. Ms. Place from Jane Austen's World: Her interesting and informative posts on Jane Austen and her world always inspire me to continue my historical research into that period, which has always been my favorite.
5. Dapoppins: She always has a fun comment and a great take on things on her blog. I like her style.
6. Susie from Susie Pie: Looking at her blog always makes me feel cheerful and we have a lot in common. She's a sweetheart!
7. Mad Minerva: She's such a smart, great person. I always enjoy her opinions and she's so nice!
Thank you again to Miss Paula for nominating me! I am honored to be your blog friend (for many reasons!). Thank you all for being so Nice!!!