Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lost In Austen Contest!

Ms. Place is having a Jane Austen South Park Character Contest over at Jane Austen's World and asked me to mention it, which I am most pleased to do.

The great prize is a copy of the fun novel Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by Emma Campbell Watson, which I also reviewed below.

Here are Ms. Place's rules:

If you would like to try your hand at creating a Jane Austen hero or heroine character, please go to the South Park character generator and submit your entries to me via my email. The contest will be open for one month. The winner of the contest will receive a copy of Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by Emma Campbell Webster. Your entries will be featured on this blog.

So start creating your own Captain Wentworths, Elizabeth Bennets, and Mr. Darcies now! Secondary characters are also welcome. Readers of my blog will be given the opportunity to vote for the winner starting September 1.
You will find the necessary links and e-mail by using the contest link above.

Here is my heroine character (though I won't need to win the book!):

Mrs. Elizabeth Bennet Darcy

No comments: