Saturday, August 18, 2007

Josh Countdown: Minus Four Hours!

Lady Lori and I are in Seattle at my lovely cousin Lizzie's house and are getting ready for the Josh Groban concert! We are so excited! We will be meeting Aj at the concert, after a lovely dinner at an Irish Pub near Key Arena. It was just raining, but the downpour appears to have stopped.

Josh, here we come!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

mikster said...

Enjoy the concert!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TO SAY..oops... that he is 100 times sexier in person than his pics online :)

Lady Jane said...

Thanks, Happily Anonymous! It was the most brilliant, wonderful concert ever!

Aj, I completely agree with you! I want to go again! So gorgeous!