Tuesday, November 13, 2007

P&P 2005 Gift Set!

Oh, I was so very delighted to see this! I am a huge fan of the 2005 Pride & Prejudice film and this gift set is full of fabulous extras! It came out today and I got it at Walmart this evening for something like $14.96, which is half off. There was no mention of the sale in the dvd section, but after I the checker scanned it I nearly danced the waltz.

Features include:
  • The gorgeous gift box. Inside there is a space to write the owner's name (make sure you use elegant handwriting!)
  • Both the widescreen and full frame versions of the film
  • The Politics of Dating Featurette
  • The Stately Homes of Pride & Prejudice
  • Galleries of the 19th Century
  • Pride & Prejudice Family Tree
  • A 64-page Production Photo Book
  • The full CD Soundtrack. Beautiful music!
  • All the special features found on the original film
I am so very excited to have this special edition of Pride & Prejudice!

No comments: