I saw this meme over at what if this is as good as it gets? and thought it looked like fun.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Bell Peppers of all colors (my favorite is the red).
2. Bakery: French Bread from the Safeway near my house. The best!
3. Meat: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
4. Frozen: Frozen Broccoli
5. Dry goods: Do herbs count? I don't know.
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. My favorite dark jeans. They can be casual or dressed up.
2. A nice shirt that can be worn several times without getting wrinkly (if necessary)
3. The black sweater with zipper that I wore after the Josh Groban concert.
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "I was just reading . . ."
2. "Oh, dear."
3. "This is a Rachael Ray recipe."
4. "Do you want JUG?" (Justice Under God---detention at school)
5. "Jane Austen"
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Read! I must always read.
2. Look at my e-mail accounts (but no one ever e-mails me back!) and blogs.
3. Eat. Yum-o.
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Read. Read. Read.
2. Make a lovely pot of tea and put the teapot, my cup & saucer, & other tea items on a platter and enjoy.
5. Watch a favorite tv show or movie that I have on dvd or taped.
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Office---who wouldn't want to meet John Krasinski and see the hilarious show filmed?
2. JAG---even though it ended in 2005.
3. Rachael Ray
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Ben & Jerry's "Everything But The . . ."
2. Ben & Jerry's "Oatmeal Cookie Chunk"
3. Huckleberry (or anything) from the Pizza/Ice Cream/Movie Place at the lake
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. A copy of Wuthering Heights (I always have a book with me)
2. A key ring with a little monkey holding a heart on it---for the lake.
3. Hand cream.
4. A little notepad with various numbers, addresses, etc. in it.
5. A little tin of Sugar Free Cinnamon mini-Altoids.
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 career would be fun for you?
1. President of the United States :) lol
2. Constitutional Attorney
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Keep in touch with friends.
2. Get involved even more.
3. Enjoy what you have.
4. Be glad you had the moment.