Monday, June 26, 2006

An Aussie Wedding

I generally do not gush about celebrities (usually only about my favorite authors!), but I wanted to post about this.

If you don't know already, this weekend Keith Urban (one of my favorite country singers) married movie star Nicole Kidman in their homeland of Australia. It was a traditional Catholic ceremony (I'm Catholic too and I think that is the loveliest thing).

You will find a lovely picture of the bride and groom here. Nicole looks absolutely beautiful.

Keith performed his lovely song "Making Memories of Us" at the reception for his bride and brought all to tears.

Congratulations, Keith, and Best Wishes, Nicole!



Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keith Urban is and always will be my favorite country singer! Nicole is one lucky lady!

Lady Jane said...

Isn't she just! :) He's fantastic. I love his voice and his music. :)

Thanks for the comments!