These are some of the things I plan to do this summer.
1. Read, read, read! Reading is my favorite thing to do. I have the new Julia Quinn Novel. I want to re-read the Harry Potter books (again). I want to read a number of the classics and history books I have on my shelves.
2. Enjoy reruns of two of my favorite shows: 24 and House and new episodes of one of my other favorites: The Closer.
3. Spend lots of time at the lake.
4. See Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest repeatedly! I love the first movie and the 2nd one looks absolutely fabulous. I saw a trailer for it today and wanted to scream with excitement!!! I already have tickets for the 11:59pm showing on 6 July. It is going to be great!
5. Celebrate my favorite secular holiday, Independence Day!!!
6. Get a nice tan, but no more sunburns!
7. Exercise and lose some weight.
8. Do more writing at my blogs: A Lady's Ruminations and A Lady's Diversions (this one).
9. Help my mother clean out the house (which means going through childhood toys and things.).
10. Get better organized! I tend to stack things up.
11. Finish my Wuthering Heights shawl for this month's Knit the Classics project.
12. Do lots of cooking, especially using recipes from Rachael Ray, my favorite person from the Food Network.
13. Enjoy myself!
What are your plans for this summer?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants