Monday, October 09, 2006

"Not 'Sagna"

Don't know what to make for dinner, but want something really fast, easy, and good? This is the perfect recipe!

Not-sagna Pasta Toss

Like most of the recipes I try, this is a Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meal. Rather than spending hours putting lasagna together and then waiting for it to bake, you can make this delicious "Not 'Sagna" super fast.

My mother and I have made it 3 times, including for dinner tonight. Each time we made it in less than 30 minutes (25, 25, and 22). I think even making it alone I could do it in less than 30. The ingredients are all things we generally have on hand and are (if you use low or non-fat cheese) healthful. The flavors are delicious and the pasta toss tastes even better the next day.

I highly recommend this recipe! I love it.

Rachael also makes a Vegetable Not-sagna Pasta Toss (which I have seen her make on 30 Minute Meals).

As Rach would say, "Yum-o!"

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: