We will be serving:
- Crudites with Dip---Including carrots, celery, broccoli.
- Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken Breasts---A Rachael Ray Magazine recipe. It looks super good and very easy! I even have a pineapple in need of use
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs
- My mother's fantastic Potato Salad---Simple=good.
- Green Salad
- Bruschetta with Tomato-Garlic Topping
- My friend Roz will probably bring her Spinach Dip
- Berry Cakes with Cinnamon Whipped Cream---A recipe from Rachael Ray Magazine. I don't think we will do the whipped cream, as it would probably be difficult to make at the lake and keep cool. Instead, I will probably mix a bit of cinnamon into some fluffy white frosting I got. The picture looks delicious! We got blueberries and raspberries.
You can see the rest of the RR Magazine Fourth of July Feast here, including more yummy recipes and some simple decorating tips.
What are you having for your Fourth of July Feast?