Thursday, December 06, 2007

Friday's Feast #171

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
I have absolutely no idea! I don't buy games very often. My dad usually does that for the family, so I'll go with the last game he bought us: the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Game (sort of like Scene-It, but not).

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.
I don't believe in abortion.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Oooh, JOSH GROBAN!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be lovely?!?

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
Hmmm, how not to be shy. I've always been shy, so I've had to learn, really the hard way, how to just be confident in myself in new situations (or even with familiar people). It has been hard at times.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
My perfect relaxation room would contain a lovely, soft big bed and some very comfy furniture such as a couch and a chaise lounge. It would have my favorite paintings by John Williams Waterhouse, Leighton, etc., on the cream colored walls, and gorgeous rich drapes. There would be big windows in one wall, looking out over my favorite lake or some beautiful scene. On another wall would be a great big fireplace. A big tv with dvd player, stereo, etc. would be contained in a elegant cupboard. And there would be bookshelves full of my favorite and interesting books all around. And, of course, there would be a tea table with a tea set and some delicious food. Wouldn't that be relaxing?

More feasting here.

13 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

Great feast! I like your relaxation room, sounds lovely.

Sparky Duck said...

I would worry Josh Groban would put me to sleep, but he would be good at the lullabye

Lady Jane said...

Thanks! I wish I had that relaxation room. :)

Oh, sad! :) I think he's fabulous. He does sing a song called Lullaby and it is beautiful!

Thanks for visiting!

Sandee said...

Your dessert is awesome. Make that two. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Linda said...

Enjoyed your feast!! Have a great weekend.

bcmomtoo said...

That does sound relaxing. What a wonderful room that would be.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have someone sing me an aria while I work!! Happy Friday.

Unknown said...

Very nice feast and that relaxation room sounds delightful.

Natalie said...

With a boss like that I'd always want to be serenaded...I'd never get work done. LOL!


My feast is served too! :)

Jennifer said...

Great feast! I adore Josh Groban!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer :-)

MiLeT said...

i also love josh groban!

happy weekend!

my active blog

Kwizgiver said...

Mmmmm...Josh Groban would be fun to work for, too!

Noel is absolutely fantastic!

Love your dessert!

LivG said...

Love your soup and main course! I shoulda added a fireplace to my relaxation room too.