Monday, December 24, 2007

Items of Interest

From NRO: Laura Ingraham remembers our war wounded and their families this Christmas Eve.

Star-Telegram.com: 1st Cavalry home for holidays

Michael Yon: Step Forward---

I had a seat on a jet filled with British soldiers en route to Cyprus. It’s strange how secure one feels on a flight full of American or British soldiers. I do, anyway, especially after spending as much time in combat with American or British soldiers as I have; my respect will never diminish.
Do read the entire thing.

And OMJ (Grobanites will get that!): I made The Corner!!!! Happy Christmas to me! Thanks K-Lo!

And, Show Your Support for our troops and those who are recovering from wounds sustained in the course of preserving our country!

AP: Bush makes holiday calls to troops

No comments: