Sunday, December 30, 2007

I've Been Carded!

Alicia at Renewed in Him has carded me!

This is what I get to do:

Being carded means I will come up with two wish lists-one that is materialistic and one that is spiritual.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for the New Year.
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.
And so, here are my lists:

My Materialistic Wishlist
1. A Full Time Job at GP!
2. A trip to another Josh Groban concert!
3. Lots of time to spend at the lake.
4. A new wardrobe.
5. As many books as I can read! :)

My Spiritual Wishlist
1. That our Nation will turn back to the One True God.
2. That Jesus will work through me to touch the lives of many.
3. Peace and Healing for members of my family, through Jesus' Name.
4. That I grow spiritually and always put my Faith in God.
5. God's Peace in our world.


I am carding:
1. Lady Lori
2. Dapoppins
3. Ms. Place
4. JaneFan
5. You!

And thanks, Alicia!

5 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hi Lady Jane!
I love your lists! Thanks for going along with it!!! :)

JaneFan said...

Thanks Lady J, what a great exercise for today!

btw I love your Christmas background image!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that our country would turn back to God is a great prayer to pray. Especially during this election year!

Vic said...

Ah, lady Jane, I just returned home from the beach, where I had no Internet connection at the condo. I am so sorry that I missed the carding for New Year's. However, I shall play the game on Jane Austen's World, and add folks to my list of five!

Lady Jane said...

Alicia, thanks for tagging me! It was fun and interesting!

JaneFan, thanks! I loved the Christmas background too!

I couldn't agree more, Miss Paula!

Oh, Ms. Place, that's no problem! You can do it whenever and I'll have to come have a look!