The Food Network has announced the Top 100 Recipes of 2007!
They have listed all 100 recipes, plus broken them down into categories such as "Champion Chicken," "Perfect Pasta Plates," and "Spud-tacular."
The Top Ten recipes are:
1. Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
2. Baked Macaroni and Cheese
3. Good Eats Roast Turkey
4. Baked French Toast Casserole with Maple Syrup
5. Good Old Country Stuffing
6. Chicken and Rice Casserole
7. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
8. S'more Brownies
9. Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler
10. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Barbecued Ribs
They all sound good! If you are looking for something new to try for the New Year, why not start with this awesome list of 100 top recipes?