Thursday, December 27, 2007

Top 100 FN Recipes of 2007

The Food Network has announced the Top 100 Recipes of 2007!

They have listed all 100 recipes, plus broken them down into categories such as "Champion Chicken," "Perfect Pasta Plates," and "Spud-tacular."

The Top Ten recipes are:

1. Creamy Macaroni and Cheese

2. Baked Macaroni and Cheese

3. Good Eats Roast Turkey

4. Baked French Toast Casserole with Maple Syrup

5. Good Old Country Stuffing

6. Chicken and Rice Casserole

7. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf

8. S'more Brownies

9. Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler

10. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Barbecued Ribs

They all sound good! If you are looking for something new to try for the New Year, why not start with this awesome list of 100 top recipes?

4 comments:

Dapoppins said...

Everything sounds yummy...not a healthy vegatable in the list!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Oooo it all looks delicious!!! I know my husband in particular loves homemade mac n cheese!!! I will have to try some of these--I always like to try new things!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

HI again Lady Jane!!

Check my blog...you have been carded!! :)

Lady Jane said...

I haven't looked over the whole list, but so many things sound good! Lol, I'm sure there are vegetables in some of them, Dapoppins! But don't they taste better with yummy things like cheese? ;) lol

Alicia, I love homemade macaroni and cheese too! There are some really good recipes. I'm off to visit your blog!

Thank you both for visiting!