Here is the recipe, from Rachael Ray:
Wingless Buffalo Chicken PizzaWe usually use boneless, skinless chicken breasts; mozzarella for the monterey jack, if we don't have that; and I skip the scallions. You can make it super spicy if you want to. The blue cheese adds a great flavor.
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, such as McCormickbrand Montreal Chicken Seasoning (eyeball it)
- 1 pizza dough, store-bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
- 2-3 tablespoons hot sauce, depending on how hot you like it
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (a few generous handfuls)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Pre-heat a grill pan to high.
Place chicken on a plate. Drizzle EVOO over it and season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about three minutes on each side.
On a cutting board, stretch the dough to form the pizza crust, using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up for a few minutes, it will handle even more easily. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and tomato sauce.
Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.
Here are some pictures I took when I made it recently: