Friday, June 15, 2007

Jill's Book Bag

I saw this over at Cozy Reader and thought it was a fantastic idea.

Jill over at Who Could Ask For Anything More? has come up with a contest of sorts called Jill's Book Bag.

Here's her plan:

Jill's Book Bag will be a monthly event wherein one participate will receive my pick-of-the-month book, plus some other goodies of my choosing, all sent to you in a cool little bag.
How does one ener?

To be eligible for the Book Bag:

1. leave a comment here and
2. link back to this post with a post on your own blog.
This month's contest is open until Midnight (9pm PST) tonight, so hurry over!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks so much!

Kwizgiver said...

I think I get what I should do to enter... I'm linking this to my own blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun Lady Jane. Thanks for the scoop!

Lady Jane said...

You are most welcome, Jill! What a brilliant idea you had!

Did you enter, Kwizgiver? You're welcome, Miss Paula! :)